Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I’m eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ing because of the words that the title contains! Even though I’m a 1-month old blogger with 12 amazing followers, Tanisha from Both Sides Of The Equation has nominated me, yes me, for Liebster Award. So Tanisha, thank you! Guys, check out her blog now!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award.
So, let’s go!
Who inspires you?
Ummmm. I don’t know if it means who inspires me in blogging or in real life, but in real life, definitely Emma Watson!
How did you start blogging, what was fetus blogger you like, and why do you blog? (This is totally just one question..)
I started blogging because I wanted to do something else when I got home from school, and I love to talk, but in school I don’t talk enough, so I write and that covers my talking quota for the day! I’m still a new blogger which I mentioned, so maybe if you ask me in 2 years time- What was fetus blogger you like?- then I can give you a good answer.
What is your favorite inspirational quote?
That’s so difficult and I can’t choose!
What do you admire most about yourself?
That I’m myself and not a person who has a fake personality.
Who is your favorite blogger and what do you love about their blog?
I love lots of blogs, but they have to be funny, clever with words, simple and people I would love to follow.
World peace or a cure for cancer?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I choose……………………………………………………. world peace. But that’s really difficult.
What are some of your favorite songs?
Check out 20 Best Songs on my blog and I’m adding a new one- We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth.
What are some of your favorite movies?
The Harry Potter movies, Beauty and the Beast and Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children.
What are some of your favorite books?
Harry Potter series, 39 Clues, A Twist Of Fortune
What do you look for in friends?
Humor, Them understanding my craziness, Loyalty.
Those were the questions Tanisha gave to me, and now, drumroll please, my questions-
- What is your favourite sound?
- What is your favourite place in the world?
- Where do you want to live in the future?
- What was your first word?
- Do you have any siblings?
- How tall are you?
- What’s your favourite subject?
- Are you a good cook or not?
- Favourite color?
- Are you lazy?
- What is the time right now? ( I don’t know why I’m asking this ).
Now for the 11 random facts, I don’t know what to write, but I’ll just answer my own questions!
- My Room.
- I’m an only child.
- I guess I’m a good cook.
- Aqua and Turquoise.
- On a scale of 1-10, I’m a 37.
- My Homeschool Notebook
- Hooves and Pens
- Writing Wonderland
- Beezus the Bear
This is the end and I guess the longest post I’ve written. P.S- Today is my blog’s one month anniversary! Yes! Goodbye,